The rainnnnnn

By UnkleBus

It sucks driving in the rain. It sucks driving in the rain falling asleep. It sucks driving in the rain falling asleep and then thinking you saw someone in the middle of the road. Yeah it really does suck. How come cautut suddenly I have no idea but it made me hit the brakes and I think the car behind me was a quite the terrified and kept it's distance. Blessing in disguise perhaps? Haha Seeing that I’m still quite alive means that it probably was.

It was a good meeting. Unbelievable breakfast spread at the hotel’s boardroom but unfortunately I didn’t have much time. It was all good, the sales reps are a funny bunch so there wasn’t a dull moment. I guess it’s sort of what it takes to be in sales, friendly and cheerful right? I wouldn’t be able to cut it lah, say one wrong thing and I’m all over you or showing my fuck-face… *lol*

Here I am back in the office to collect the plane ticket for tomorrow’s daytrip down to JB. Its going to be worse because I have to carry all the PDA’s over which has to be packed tonight AND bring home the obsolete palms. I wonder if they’ll let me keep it so I can start some side business… hmm…

Whatever. I feel my posts getting shallow… where’s all that emo shiates? Its out there… I just know it. Till then…