Lets get it started!

By UnkleBus
To start where I left of, since October '95. Can't believe it's been almost 2 years since then :)

--

Fucking hell, why the "eyer never wait for me" line all the time.

Do you know how much problems YOU cause!?

WHO ARE YOU TO ME?

Sheesh. the fucking world does not revolve around you and your case of self pity.

First you disrespect her (remember Passion a year back?), then when you meet her again obviously you don't remember and were so genuinely fake. "Ohhh Hiiiiiiiiiii... finallyyy I get to meet you..."

Not to mention all the other creepy stuff that happened that same night. And were YOU the one who complained about our public displays of affection and that I have no time for YOU?

again: WHO ARE YOU TO ME?

Just fucking stay away lah ok, If you have nothing good to say then just shut it. Other people can afford lives and not wallow self pity.

and just so you know, I'm sarcastic and can take in heaps of shit. But this time I'm not and if I'm saying it in this manner, I fucking mean it.

p/s: if you need someone to tell you in the face for it to really sink in then that day is approaching.