la di da di, we is like to party

By UnkleBus
oh what a night.. la di da di

open a bottle, no make it two... drink up... and be nice oh yes so nice to be nice, and drink and yes yes yes... wooot

where do you want to go next? anywhere

what time do you wanna leave? anytime

what plans do you have? anything

I'm so loved coz its like la di da di and I is like to party

come sing with me bitch and make like you mean it!!

I've come to the conclusion that I live in a perfect world. Everyone is perfect, santa and peterpan exists flying round neverland... never land, geddit?

and for the perpetual nonsense spewing forth I apologize, I want to be mr nice guy to everyone so that everyone can see how blardy nice I am, really. from now no more sarcastic nonsense i promise, unklebus never does pinkie swear... usually swears till pink, but this being an exception "pinkie swearrrrr" ... aww so kewtttt

I unklebus i/c no ...... from now on shall put on a facade to be nice to everyone, even those who really aren't so nice but seem perfect to upkeep and maintain the peace, to not rock the boat and spank the tank.

yeah, i can see pink flowers and cotton candy clouds above me oredi, wah so sweet. so nice to be perfect. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lets hug and be fwens for life mmmkay?