what the...

By UnkleBus
I can't believe it. It's already the 4th day of Chinese new year. Amazing how time flies by when you're having fun...



It's been quiet, well relatively... my parents are still in Sydney and they'll only be back before the 15th day. So no big ass dinners, noisy relatives and so forth but I did spend time with friends and that was all that I needed. No more stress and all the love in the world i tell u... haha



surprisingly no gambling this year, not that I miss it because I always end up losing but the crazy whackiness that you never see on normal days. Best of all, it's almost 6am and I'm not asleep yet. Working tomorrow yes I know... ah hell, claims... cashflow has never been this bad in my life!! So that makes it top priority.



I'll stop rambling now, prolly do something unproductive like play with virtual.dj for a bit and wake the neighbors. YAY! :P