You know what is what

By UnkleBus
but you don't know what is what, what the fuck!



...





I just wrote a damn long rant, but decided not to post it. Just fuck it. Anyway last week was crazy. It started with Mambo Jambo on Wed, my ex-colleague's farewell party on Thurs followed by the Nike air force 1 party and then Maison for UR, Andre and I were out again on Fri for the Nike event then we headed to Asia Heritage row where his bro was having a party and then hopped to Cynna with Mel and the gang. Saturday spent playing pool with the usual suspects and finishing up the last remaining hour at Saturday Night Live in the Velvet Underground.



Loads of fun, but draining. I'm gonna sleep, I'll caption the pics tomorrow.. except one... hahaha





















































P.I.M.P!!!















Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,