Snakes on a plane review

By UnkleBus
This is the best a-grade b-grade film EVAH! It's even better than mars attack. The one liners are corny as hell, the CGI is crap, the disaster part sucks but that's what makes it shine like a diamond in a sea of turd. Seriously though, most people didn't get the jokes. I mean a snake crawling out of a womans mouth? snakes on crack?. Most people died from banging into things rather than from the venom itself.

but the drama!

puts (insert drama show here) to shame really and the bad guy IS THA BOMB. You'd think Osama would be the no. 1 bad guy on earth but noooo.. any bad guy who can come up with such a sinister plan is BRILLIANT. My new hero even!

"Oh great, snakes on crack"

"I want these motherfucking snakes off this motherfucking plane"

"He's my brother from another mother!"

GO WATCH!!!

I rate it 4.5 out of 5!

Technorati Tags: , , ,