Trippie Wonder: That's what drugs are for

By UnkleBus
Sing this to Stevie Wonder's - That's what friends are for

and I
never thought I'd feel this way
and as far as i'm concerned i'm glad i had the chance to pei
and i do believe you did too

and if it should ever go away
well then close your eyes and try to feel the way you did that day
and that's if you can remember....

[chorus]
keep smilin'
keep chewin'

knowing you can always count on me
for sure
that's what drugs are for..

in good times
and bad times
i'll be on your mind forever more
that's what drugs are for

[verse 2]
well you came and popped it
and now there's so much more i see
and so by the way I thank you

ohhh and then
for the times when we're apart
well just close your eyes and know
the pressing feeling on your heart
and that's if you can remember... ohhh

[repeat chorus 3x]

(hallucinating)
MMmmmmhmmm that what drugs are for mmmhmmm yea


*Disclaimer: This is a spoof!!! It doesn't mean if I spoof it you should do it. Do not take it seriously and I say this "Just in case" *grin*

Technorati Tags: , , ,