Like clockwork

By UnkleBus
Partying isn’t easy. Getting the logistics together for a night out can be a nightmare if there are more than 3 people involved. Last night went like clockwork, smooth and well planned. Drinks and more drinks. Zouk had this costume party “Harajuku” something and just like the last time the drinks kept on coming. After freeflow stopped we headed across to the mainroom where Aran chilled and sang with Rash-monu hehe however you spell it. He even won a goodie bag!

he won!
Goodies Galore

bloggila and thumbhood
Bloggila & Thumbhood


We then headed to laundry @ the curve for some wine and to chill out. At Zouk I met my future wife. She had blue hair, killer eyes, and a body to die for and served me chocolate coated strawberries. Looking quite kinky I must say *grin* hahah i'm kidding :P

my new love
A glass bowl of lovin' *grin*. Picture by the man himself bloggila