The end in sight

By UnkleBus
It’s been a dastardly 3 weeks with no clear solution to the problems in the office. I’ve been aching all over and been so sleepy at work that I’ve been drinking 2-3 cans of redbull everyday for the past 4-5 days. So bad is the situation that I’ve even got a spare can at home, you know… just in case. Thank god I can see that little pinhole dot that is the light at the end of the tunnel and although it’s still damn small it gives me some damn hope that this may actually pass. Crazy…

Classes on the other hand while tiring isn’t boring, surprise surprise. Our lecturer from Staffordshire, this guy Pete is pure comic relief because he comes up with the dumbest jokes, British jokes at that and does so unwittingly, mumbles it and laughs to himself. He knows that some of us come direct from work, and I’m sure it shows on our faces how sleepy we are yawning away so its his way of keeping us awake. After this I’ve got loads to do; my homework, think of a topic for my assignment, photocopy textbooks then read ‘em, read my lecture notes, read the handouts, surf the net for info… bullocks… and summore no chicks in class…

Where’s the inspiration when u need it?

Actually, regarding work I feel relieved. I’m on leave Friday and for this also I had to fight for it. My boss wanted to revoke my leave so I gave him the fuck face for a few days. So Genting it is for some R&R in the evening and back down on sat morning just in time for the next class. Maybe even gamble some money away so who knows. I need it and I think I deserve it right… RIGHT? *eyerrr*

Now I’ve got some reading to do but I doubt I’ll get far. The bed is too enticing. It’s watching over me right now. The soft folds of my comforter beckon, like the bosoms of 20 fair maidens… nothing beats 20, unless its 21 ;) Time for bed then…

Cheers!