fark me

By UnkleBus
The worse has happened. My old harddisk crashed and with it goes ALL my documents, past work files, pictures, mp3s (sorry doll, I even lost your address), downloads, more mp3s...

fark me, fark hitachi... I do hope that it's still readable, Enzo's external case didn't work but since I got one for cheap I hope it works for just a while to copy out all the stuff...

ah well...

As they say out with the old, in with the new. Running a Seagate 100Gig (8MB 5400RPM for all you geeks out there)

and I met a cute nikon girl at the pc fair and I think she likes me too HARrrRrRr... this while bugging Anomie to buy his DSLR, which was to say the least is very VALUE FOR MONEY. (correct or not dude? *grin*) We'll see la tmrw... *hint*

ok gotto restart before some trojan hits this NO PATCH NO SERVICE PACK BARE ASS WINXP :P

cheerios...