Gravity - Embrace (Remix)

By UnkleBus

Another gem. Ha ha ha… sing along to Embrace - Gravity. DEM NICE muahahah

Disclaimer: This is just a song and was written as a joke. Don't take it seriously heh
--
Honey, its been a long time coming
And I can’t stop now
Such a long time popping
And I can’t stop now
Do you hear the trance playing
Can you hear that sound
Cause I can’t help dancing
Coz I can’t sit down

And then I looked up at the stage
And I could see
Oh the way the DJ spins for you and me
And then I looked up at my watch and saw the time
And the way it seems to fly when having fun, when having fun

Baby its been a long time waiting
Such a long, long time
Now I can’t stop smiling
I can feel it now
Do you see my legs shaking
Ah can you feel the vibe
Cause I cant help shaking
You better move aside

And then I looked up at the stage and I could see
Oh the way the DJ spins for you and me
And then I looked up at the lights and saw it buzz
and the way the background sound seemed to fuzz, seemed so fuzz

Can you hear the trance playing
Can you hear that vibe
Cause I can’t help dancing
You better step aside.