Interesting indeed!

By UnkleBus
Ever heard of the Johari Window? Neither have I until today. Doris messaged me and asked me to fill in a sort of survey, basically the 5 qualities that you see in that person, which was her. I found it very interesting so I decided to get one of my own.

Help me out by clicking on this link and choosing the 5 or 6 qualities that best describe me. You’ll then get a table that maps and shows the overlay of qualities. Later on you can even get your own Johari window.

To view my results click HERE

For your info the Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.

Interesting? You bet. Come come!! Fill in the survey!