Boredom...

By UnkleBus

I tell you… I’m depressed because of the lack of good reading material. elle, I wanna keeeel your co. IT guy… hee hee

Or

At least subscribe his work email addr to pr0n junk mail… hows that? *grin*

***

If you fart loudly in an empty lift, will the sound reverberate throughout the lift shaft?

Some questions will go unanswered…

***

Ok so I’m bored. Sue me. The lack of blogging material has left this poor soul scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I am looking forward to one thing tho… this weekends black rising party by Guinness. Never been to one but I hear it’s quite hard to spot your friends. I’m also pretty sure some cheeko will come wearing white just for fucks. He/she won’t be getting free drinks, that’s for sure. If there is one, I’ll take a pic with him/her deal? Hehe

Oh please read fuckstress.blogspot.com. I’m pimping her blog because she has mastered the art of cursing. It’s a great way to distress. Especially when she does her Rage^40238091238!!!!!1111oneone no one else can swear like she does, you can really feel the angst. I think she needs to get laid, I’m totally up for it if only she’d answer my replies…Haha

Yesterday I was at Starhill’s Jazzbar but because I’ve had one too many sweets I cannot remember the name. *damn* But it was good. The view, the deco; the ambiance in general. Prices there are reasonable too. It can get quite cramped if there you go with a large (10-15) group but it’ still ok. There was a live band playing which did not suck for once, compared to the likes of Havanita and Rum jungle… (I know it’s a different measuring scale but still) and this place is definitely one where you’d bring a date there for drinks and to get to know better. The only beef I have is the parking. Starhill’s new parking system sucks ass big time. Floors are no longer numbered, they’re named. Like adorn, explore, etc. Yes is a “Revolutionary” naming scheme *sarcasm* but why fix something if it isn’t broken? Put la numbers or just park in Marriot… Oh it has a great view of KLCC minus the crane in the construction area opposite starhill. It also has a very high roof so it doesn’t get smoky and the lights!!! simply marvelous I tell you. Next time we go lah, just to chill wokie?


*I couldn’t be arsed to write in proper England today. Begging your forgive.