PokenAsia brings the PULSE to ASIA

By UnkleBus
PokenAsia just introduced the pokenPULSE to Malaysia and the surrounding countries. It's a sexy, sleek and totally business minded poken that stores up to 2GB of files. It has a virtually limitless contact list and it works with the other pokens! I'm gonna get mine...I mean I've already ordered it haha... I just wished it would arrive sooner!

I can't wait for it.

Some of the features are: -

  • 2GB of memory for important files that need to travel with you.
  • sleek black design for the social connector looking to add some mystery to their style.
  • replaceable battery
  • hot plug-and-play
  • usb connector
  • no driver needed
  • insert and function like any other hard drive




Just surf on over to http://www.pokenasia.com for more info on the pokenPULSE