it ended on a high note

By UnkleBus
I can't stop smiling from what happened over the weekend. It was fantastic though it may have started out on a slight low but it ended on a high note. We were going over Perry & Elle's wedding pictures the other day and the rush hit me. It felt as though I was living the moment again. I remember stumbling as emcee, the smiles, the well wishers and how to see how they've grown and become even more today compared to then.



As what Perry said about Gravity, its all about being true to your roots, being yourself. I think I've gained so much since then. People will call you things when they don't understand, they don't know and they are envious of you. That's why others tend to put you down, spread false insights, bad mouth you and so on. Those "real impostors" are insecure, whether they know it for themselves or not and they say those things to feel good about themselves.



You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people
some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time



To add to that, wisdom does not come with age. You may be 30 but act like you're 15 and vice versa. Like the bonds of friendship it does not come with how long you've known a person. To be fair there are many factors involved so I will not go there. It's not about status. It never is. IF you thought it was then reexamine the reason why status is so important to you.



Everything has happened, Is happening and will happen for a reason



My 2 cents worth anyway ;)