Fuckin' Genius: Part I

By UnkleBus
Whoever invented the straw was a genius... imagine going to McDonalds and drinking your coke without a straw. Have you ever thought of that? The ice would freeze your lips and hurt your teeth. Whoever invented the belt, also a fuckin' genius. It holds pants up hahaha

which brings me to my unrelated main point...

fuckin freeloaders/posers/whatever...

These are the sort who expect VIP treatment, act all that flashing their momma's credit cards, driving daddy's car and wearing a fake smile. Underneath it all, they're a bunch of insecure childish motherfucking imbeciles unable to equip themselves adequately.

take these two examples...

"Oh lets have a party! yes! let us cross the red velvet rope, no queue, notice how all the girls lining up are staring at us, we're so fucking cool!!, yeah and my armani shirt my daddy gave me rawks!"

and

"Oh lets have a party! yes! we'll pay cover, oh wait, they're letting us in, cross the velvet rope, no queue, might as well blend in and not pay a fucking cent! Woot! and my coach bag is original mmmkay not like yours, you can tell because all the other girls and guys look at me with envy, I rock"

The best part is that I just met these people for the first time, and already they're acting like that. What the fuck did I do to you that made you so insecure? Stupid posers. The more bling you need really is compensation for something you never will have. Use your common sense for God's sake, sheesh...

but then again "common sense", if you think about it is really an oxymoron...

Enough for now. In part 2 I'll post pictures of these fuckers.

Technorati Tags: , , ,