My top 5 hotties

By UnkleBus
Both Stella and I were having drinks last night when we starting bantering about who would make it into our top 5 list of hotties. The criteria would solely be based on looks and nothing else. She had her top 5 list of women but the only one I could name at the time and was sure of was Jessica Alba. After a while of thinking here's my list of the top 5. I’ll save the comments on why I chose each of the top 5 for another post soon… this is as superficial as it gets *grin*


jessica_alba
Jessica Alba – Actress (Sin city)

christina_aguilera
Christina Aguilera – Singer/Songwriter

vanessa_minnillo
Venessa Minnilo – Hostess for TRL

megan_fox
Megan Fox – Actress (Hope & Faith)

Kristin_Kreuk
Kristin Kreuk – Actress (Smallville)


Tell me you like it... tell me you lurveee it... hahah. tell me, who’s in your top 10 5?