Water vs. Alcohol

By UnkleBus

It has been scientifically  proven that if we drink one litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than one kilo of Escherichia Coli Bacteria (often  called E.Coli) found in water that contains faeces. In other words, we are  consuming one kilo of shit.   

However, we do not run that risk when drinking rum, gin, whiskey, beer, wine or other liquors because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermentation.  

It is my duty to communicate to all of you people who are drinking water, to stop doing  so. It has been scientifically proven that it is unhealthy and bad for you.  

THEREFORE…

It is better to drink  alcohol and talk shit than to drink water and be full of  shit!!!

YAM  SENG!!!

--
I got this from my colleague. This is so true and has reminded me why I started drinking in the first place… ahhh. So what say you my (four) loyal readers, shall we drink and be merry tonight??

Fuckin' YEA!!