"Bull-leh" - corny ass shit

By UnkleBus
I've already finished one can, 2 more to go *grin*… These are my fucking saviors lah. I was so sleepy in the morning I took a nap for about an hour and a half before I could even begin to think of work. All I need now is some vodka to complete it… as in you complete me HAHAH

Another long winded meeting later, this time with the MD. Having always worked with IT literate people I cannot understand how some can work in an end user environment without first getting a heart attack or stroke. There’s so much work and so little time. Reminds me of when I was working at my previous co. the only difference being how they distributed the work there was fair unlike what we have here.

And to add to that the boss is a bumbling idiot.

He’s my boss and not my superior. It’s very important to know the difference. I have 30 mins for a nap now and I’m gonna make full use of it.