Untitled...

By UnkleBus

I’m broken and speechless. My insides feel as though it was ripped apart and scattered throughout. My past again has come back to haunt me. Should have stopped myself but the kick was too strong, my mind wobbled as it traversed a tightrope. Unable to concentrate, I fall as gravity sucks me in; I’m lost and crushed from within. My mind is playing tricks again. I do not appreciate that which is right in front of me. The road we travel branches in to many. New paths intertwine old ones creating confusion. There are choices ahead but which road should I take? Not many know the answer, the rest don’t care to help. I wish there was something outstanding, a magic trick that I knew, that would please a crowd but not today, the skies are mourning a passing cloud as thunder brews in the distance. Alone again I walk this path.


To be continued...