Bleahhh me up

By UnkleBus

Don’t you just have an urge to go “bleahhhh” sometimes? Damn, the urge is so strong today. Take this morning for example… woke up and saw that it was already getting a little late and then I went “bleahhhhh”. Took my shower and was choosing something to wear, I couldn’t decide so I went “bleahhhhh” and picked the nearest shirt. Drove out of the garden and then realized the tank was empty and so I went “BLEAHHHHH

And this went on and on. Even until NOW. BLEAHHH… work is like “bleahhhhh” no mood man today. Yesterday also no mood but the “bleahhhhh”-ness wasn’t present

Look at my watch and its only 10am BLEAHHHHH!!!

I tell you, feduppp…

I want to break free…
I want to breaaak freeeee…
Jeng jeng jeng…

Ok I’m posting crap because I’m refreshing data on the PDA and its NOT going well. My prediction was extremely accurate, actually more accurate than I had hoped because almost ALL the sales reps are having problems refreshing their data on their PDAs. It’s just the tip of the iceberg but enough about work.

Tonight Zouk will be playing host to I donno who and I donno if I’m going, so typing this line is pretty much pointless and a waste of effort. NEXT…

So you can see now how my brain is working today. It’s full of CRAP. Thank you for reading my loyal… umm… readers… and for putting up with the junk that spews forth from the chasm I call my blain… I shall leave you with my favorite poem: -

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Some poems rhyme,

This one doesn’t…